The Concordia College’s Institutional Repository (Concordia’s Scholars: Undergraduate Research Collection) gathers, preserves, and disseminates exemplary research of Concordia College students, providing an elite outlet for students to strive for academic excellence and publication. Faculty nominate exceptional scholarship that is presented each spring at Concordia College's Celebration of Student Scholarship. To be nominated for this honor, the scholarship must meet these criteria:
- Project demonstrates a high degree of rigor, depth and quality.
- Project is an original, creative activity or a reserach project that makes a relevant contribution to the area of study.
- Presentation of reserach (written, oral, performance) is clear, professional, and engaging.
- Reserach was conducted and presented in an ethical manner.
- Project as a whole serves as an excellent example of undergraduate scholarship for the Concordia College community.