The Pisek School is a four story building built in 1913 in the Classical Revival style. The style can be seen in the formal symmetrical arrangement of parts and in the architectural detailing. The majority of the interior of the school is intact in its original form. The building remains in use as a school. It was entered into the National Register of Historic Places 1994-03-17.