The Bagg Bonanza Farm is located one mile south and one half mile east of Mooreton, North Dakota. Situated on the flat flood plain of the Red River of the North it was established by F.A. Bagg in 1915. He had previously been the supervisor at the Downing Bonanza Farm and acquired some of the buildings for his farm from the Downing and other farms in the area. The Bagg Bonanza Farm is an important representation of the farming history of North Dakota's Red River plain. It is a well preserved example of the scale and organizational structure of bonanza farms. The farm was listed in the National Register of Historic Places 1985/11/14.